Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Running

It's not even 8 AM and I have so much to be thankful for!

Tuesday mornings are my speed session mornings. I get up early and run fast for short (usually 1 mile or less) intervals and repeat. This morning's workout was mile repeats. When I run on Tuesday mornings I don't listen to music. It allows me to think a lot.

Today I am thankful for a couple of things.

My Garmin. Without it, I wouldn't have such detailed information about my runs.

IMG_5808

Also, see the time on there? I am thankful for early morning workouts. 7:30 AM and I already completed a 7 mile workout.

Another thing I am thankful for today is my friend Hunter. Hunter is fast. And he also knows a lot about running. He put together the informal speed sessions I go to each week. He sends out an informative e-mail every Monday and is always encouraging. He knows some stuff about running and I am thankful he is so willing to share. Every runner (and non runner alike) should have a friend like Hunter.

29748_822380046725_9422761_45680210_2347753_n

No comments:

Post a Comment