Thursday, October 14, 2010

My New Running Shirt!

Last night at East Nasty we got our new fall/winter running shirts. They just so happen to be Lululemon as well! We got an amazing deal on the shirts, so I picked up both the men's and women's shirts. I was super excited to try out my shirt this morning with a run. But that didn't happen. I chose sleep over running this morning and when I stepped outside and felt the crisp fall air I was a little disappointed with myself. BUT I had packed my running clothes so I could get a run in. Initially my thoughts were to run after work, but at some point during the morning I decided to run during my lunch. I pulled a little Bitchcakes and I may have not showered after my run...

Today I am thankful for...
My new running shirt
My four mile lunch run
A job that allows me the flexibility to go running during lunch
The beautiful fall colors

IMG_5817

No comments:

Post a Comment