Thursday, November 10, 2011

Unexpected Gifts

One of my part time co-workers noticed the Vera Bradley patterned duffle I use as a gym bag. The pattern is Java Blue. I go back and forth between thinking Vera Bradley stuff is old ladyish and thinking it's awesome. (Side note: When it first came out, girls in West Virginia called a Vera Bradley Purse the Kentucky purse because lots of Kentucky girls had the wallet that had a long strap with it that could be made a purse. Thus started some negative connotations with the brand. But looking back on it, how is it fair of a West Virginia girl to pass judgement on a Kentucky girl?)

My mom has always gifted me with Vera Bradley and she has given me a few items in my beloved Java Blue. My co-worker went through a break up and the ex-boyfriends mom had gifted her with lots of Java Blue items. She didn't want to keep them, so she gifted me with a hanging organizer. This is just perfect for my trip to Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment